1) Going to bed at 9:00 (yes, PM).
2) Watching a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie and enjoying it.
3) Sitting in a coffee shop and being annoyed by “those damn teenagers.”
4) Hearing a song on the radio and thinking, “I have that album…on cassette tape.”
5) Watching the ladies ice skaters at national’s and realizing they were all born in the 90’s.
6) Realizing I am older than Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, or Jimi Hendrix ever were.
7) Hating the snow because it’s hard to drive in instead of loving the snow because it’s fun to sled in.
8) Taking a ton of pills at night. (I skipped becoming my mother and went straight to becoming my grandmother.)
9) Feeling tired all the time.
What’s made you feel old lately?