My long lost twin

I’ll finish up my headache series on Monday, but in the meantime, Marla sent me this graphic which illustrates the celebrity I most look like.

Brendan Fraser's long lost sister

I’m a man, baby! It’s Brendan Fraser, probably most well-known for The Mummy and such classics as Monkeybone. According to IMDB, he was born in Indianapolis too! Is it incestuous to say I think he’s cute?

G.G. • May 30, 2008 at 9:02 am

Well, I suppose if you have to look like a man, at least it’s a pretty one. ‘Cause he sure is pretty:-)

melancholic smirk • May 30, 2008 at 9:34 am

He’s beautiful! I’ve always adored BF!!

Marla • May 30, 2008 at 9:34 am

Like I said, I think your mother has some ‘splainin’ to do.

dietgirl • May 30, 2008 at 9:35 am

OMG you were totally on my bedroom wall in the early 90s. School Ties! Should have got your autograph at BlogHer last year, d’oh!

Karen • May 30, 2008 at 9:35 am

I dont’ know – look at some pictures of Patricia Neal when she was young. You’re waaay too young to remember her, but you remind me of her in her young glamorous days. :-)

Marla • May 30, 2008 at 9:36 am

Also, you do NOT look like a man – you look like a beautiful woman! I don’t want anyone to think I’m saying that. You look like his sister, not like HIM.

dietgirl • May 30, 2008 at 9:44 am

OH yes! Just like in Breakfast at Tiffany’s :) So glam.

Erin • May 30, 2008 at 10:17 am

The ONLY resemblance I see is the head tilt. You and Brendan share a head tilt. And that’s probably as sophisticated as the program gets. Measuring angles and head tilts!

sarah j • May 30, 2008 at 10:33 am

A sense of humor during seaing pain! Now THAT is impressive!

TOWR • May 30, 2008 at 11:55 am

This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Jerry falls in love with the woman who looks exactly like him. Or the episode with Janeane Garofolo: “All this time I’ve been looking for me! And now I’ve swept myself off my feet!”

Red • May 30, 2008 at 12:08 pm

That is freaky. Normally those match you to a celebrity things aren’t very good, but you and Brendan definitely must be not-so-distant relatives.

victoria • May 30, 2008 at 12:12 pm

BF’s totally hot, and so are you. I hope you get some relief soon.

Laura N • May 30, 2008 at 12:18 pm

Love BF. He’s so adorable. Y’all do look like you could be cousins.

Marie • May 30, 2008 at 12:49 pm

That is wild!! But you are SO pretty, it is also a little weird! I have to say, I am glad you are two different good looking people! :)

jbo • May 30, 2008 at 1:08 pm

I would say you look a lot more like Maggie Gyllenhall than Brendan Fraser. But don’t feel bad, one time I used one of these apps and it returned Snoop Dogg as my best match. I am a reddish white lady. So.

SarahJ • May 30, 2008 at 1:39 pm

Don’t forget the 90’s classic Encino Man! How could anyone forget that one!

Hope the headache goes away.

Christine • May 30, 2008 at 2:34 pm

That’s really cool!

All I ever get on those celebrity match up things are people who wear glasses, like Elton John.

I do NOT look like Elton John, thankyouverymuch.

kathy • May 30, 2008 at 3:37 pm

You SO do NOT look like a dude, dooood. You have that cute little triangular face and his is a block of cement. Sorry. No dice. He’s a pretty dude, but you are NO dude, dooooood.

K • May 30, 2008 at 6:19 pm

I would agree that you don’t look like a guy, but I would accept that you and Mr Fraser might conceivably be related. (Of course, I don’t know what your male relations actually look like.)

Apparently my celebrity lookalike is Andie McDowell. Whom I do not resemble in the slightest. My brother genuinely looks rather like Jake Gyllenhaal, so you’d think I might look like Maggie, but no.

VerseFameBeauty • May 30, 2008 at 6:27 pm

George of the Jungle! lol. I agree that you look more like Maggie Gyllenhaal, who is not only prettier than BF but also a woman. :-)

Chris • May 30, 2008 at 7:15 pm

Everytime I see you, I think Juliette Binoche from Unbearable Lightness of Being, Damage, Chocolat, etc!

MB • May 30, 2008 at 7:54 pm

I don’t really see it. You are much prettier than BF but if either of you decided to have a sex change I guess you would know what you would look like.

Isabelle • May 31, 2008 at 7:18 pm

I’ve never heard of the chap but you do look as if you could be his sister. Not actually him.

Sorry about your headache. Hope you find the answer soon.

Patricia • May 31, 2008 at 7:23 pm

I always thought Brendan Frasier was a very pretty girly looking boy anyways, so I suppose that’s good for you.

I definitely think you could be his sister…

laney • May 31, 2008 at 7:44 pm

i feel like i just read this part in your book…

(loving the book btw. totally addicting..) everyone should buy it. It’s brilliant.

Jennifer • June 1, 2008 at 8:42 pm

That is awesome how you put that up there! I don’t know if you will look at this comment, but I think you are amazing! I’m reading all of your blogs, and just finished your book! (may I add its the first boook I’ve read in quite a while) I start them and can’t finish because they’re too boring. Not yours though! I can’t put it down! The way you use your words are amazing. I saw so many similar characteristics between us! I think it was wonderful! Good job on making your fat cells shrink and hopefully you have many more successes to come!

P.S. At first I saw that comment in the book about you looking like Brendan Fraser, I didn’t think it was possible. Thanks to Marla, I COMPLETELY see the resemblence. LOL Maybe you’re distant cousins? jk

Well have a great day Jenette!

Jen • June 1, 2008 at 10:30 pm

I can see the resemblence: eyes and lips (he must also use plumper) ;)

JEMi @ MyFavoriteDietBlog • June 3, 2008 at 4:15 am

LOL!

Well at least he’s hot :)

Elizabeth • June 3, 2008 at 7:51 am

I guess that Brendan Fraser could be your brother. But I thought of Juliette Binoche when I saw the theme of the post. I see that I’m not the only one.

I was curious so I just looked at a celebrity look-alike programs with one of my photos and apparently, I look like Jude Law or Michael J Fox. I DON’T think so… So I tried another photograph and was vindicated, sort of. With that one, they told me I look like Leonardo Dicaprio, Kevin Kline or Antonin Dvorak.

cheryl • June 3, 2008 at 11:41 am

I’d say that you look a little like the actress on “Grey’s Anatomy”, the Ava/ Rebecca character that was involved with Alex. I don’t know her name, but GA fans know who I’m talking about.

Al • June 12, 2008 at 2:20 am

I can’t see similarity between you and BF! Sorry! Perhaps it’s the general oval of the face. But that’s all.