Autographed books available!

Get your personally signed copy of Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir, lovingly autographed by the author herself, for the list price of $15.95 + shipping and handling (I WILL ship internationally). Buy your copy here.

You may also include the name you want me to sign the book to and a message you wish for me to include. I reserve the right to reject any messages I don’t want to sign, so requesting something like, “I’ll never forget our wild night in Vegas” isn’t going to happen. Thank you in advance for your support!

Sonya • May 5, 2008 at 10:48 am

Just ordered mine! Looking forward to seeing your guest appearances on your cyber-tour, too.

PastaQueen • May 5, 2008 at 10:51 am

Thanks, Sonya! I appreciate it.

Red • May 5, 2008 at 1:23 pm

Exciting, I shall buy a copy when I get home.

JEM • May 5, 2008 at 3:09 pm

I wish I had waited and bought directly from you, but I already bought it and I love it. I hope you will do more writing in the future!!

KL • May 5, 2008 at 6:43 pm

wow! how much is it in aussie dollars?

Boilergrad1993 • May 5, 2008 at 6:43 pm

WOOHOO!! Just ordered mine, can’t wait for it to arrive…I’m finishing up Dietgirl’s book this evening..I’ll have find something else to read to keep me occupied for a few days. Hope the sales are going well :-)

PastaQueen • May 5, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Um, I don’t know. You’d have to find out what the going conversion rate is. I’m sure Google will tell you.

Red • May 6, 2008 at 12:02 pm

SWEET!! I’m not sure what to tell you to write to me (although the wild night in Vegas thing would definitely be a funny joke to play on my boyfriend). but I will be purchasing it! Yay!

Susan McMillan • May 6, 2008 at 12:39 pm

Congratulations Jennette. I waited to order the book directly from you to give you the best return. This is because you have been such an inspiration to me. Plus, you always give me a good chuckle (illegitamate child of an NBA star?). You are one cool chick. Thanks for sharing your life with us.

Helen • May 6, 2008 at 2:30 pm

Darn, I couldn’t wait so bought the book last week from Amazon…I did click through from your site though so hopefully that gave you a few extra pennies. Can’t wait to read it!! Hope you’re having a fun day out there in the Center of The Political Universe. ;-)

MB • May 6, 2008 at 6:08 pm

I want it and I want it NOW *Veruka Salt singing*!!

I had been patiently waiting to get my copy directly from you so you get the most $ possible from the sale. I really was hoping to have you sign it personally when you got to Boston on your incredibly successful book tour of the USA but I just can’t wait. I guess I’ll have to settle for an autographed copy via snail mail and not live in person. Will I have to buy another copy when you go on tour or would you autograph my autographed copy?

Unfortunately, I need to wait for the next paycheck to hit the bank before I can put my order in but put one aside for me. I’m sure they are selling quick and I don’t want to miss out on the first printing.

Laura • May 6, 2008 at 11:50 pm

Well, I’m bucking the trend here and buying a 2nd copy b/c I want your autograph. =) I’m giving the copy I pre-ordered from Amazon and have already read to a friend who’s in the process of losing half her weight (she’s half way there). So it’s all good!

Manic Mommy • May 7, 2008 at 12:34 am

But Jennette, what if we really DID hang out in Vegas and have a really wild fun night?

Would you sign it that way then?

Nah, Just kidding!!! Besides, I already got my vintage signed copy!!! Can’t wait to read it! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Washte • May 7, 2008 at 11:13 am

Wishing you much luck with your book and your life.

I stumbled upon this blog by complete accident a couple weeks ago and am thrilled it happened. I have read the archives and know the pain and frustration you have been through.

Best wishes!

MB • May 8, 2008 at 6:23 pm

Yippee! It is payday and I just ordered my copy. I can’t wait to read it. You said you put a copy aside with my name on it so please, please, please ship it ASAP. My mailman will think I have a crush on him because I’m going to be running to the mailbox every night until it gets here (hey, good exercise too). I don’t know how much longer I can wait.

Thank you and I hope the book sales are going through the roof!

Jill • May 9, 2008 at 8:15 am

Hooray!! My copy came yesterday and I’m on chapter 7! Love the book so far. You are, of course funny and honest and when I’m finished reading it, I’m going to reread it and hilight those passages that really speak to me.

Thanks for the message (that I told you to write)! I”m the one who asked you sign it “get off your ass and start running!” My husband saw that and said, “you’d get mad if I said something like that to you” and I said, “well, when you have lost 200 pounds, you can say that and I promise not to get mad!!” Every time I laughed out loud while reading, he looked at me funny, like maybe he should start choosing mental facilities for me.

Just wanted to tell you that I love it so far and can’t wait to read more (I most likely won’t get anything done this weekend until I finish it, so when I run out of clean underwear, I’m going to blame you). ;)

Karine • May 10, 2008 at 1:32 pm

Wow girl, I am so proud of you, been reading and commenting for so long I feel like one of my good friends just accomplished a huge deal! I hope you realize how much you’ve done, how far you’ve come and how much of an inspiration you are. Bravo! Alright, off to order my signed copy! Karine

sadinoel • May 11, 2008 at 10:52 am

Apparently you can’t say “ass” on the Today show. I thought the way the title on cover of your book had two stick figures to replace the two ass s’s. *And* they announced you lost over 150 pounds. Make that 190!

sadinoel • May 11, 2008 at 10:54 am

Apparently you can’t say “ass” on the Today show. I liked the way the title on cover of your book had two stick figures to replace the two ass s’s. They announced you lost *only* over 150 pounds? Make that 190!

You did great, btw. Friendly, well composed, great hair. (You looked very pretty too.) Nice sneak with the pastaqueen.com.