Merry Christmas

PastaQueen will not be posting today because she is currently in a sugar coma. In lieu of flowers, please send insulin. And don’t dare send any more chocolates.

Jen • December 25, 2007 at 10:22 pm

Amen to that sister! And Merry Christmas!

Christine • December 26, 2007 at 12:34 am

Merry Christmas!

I feel your pain…I’m down 68lbs so far, but I fear I’ve gained at least twice that today alone!

Tomorrow I’ll be itchy & de-toxing,& back at the gym, but today I’m ho,ho,ho-ing it up…

Sybil • December 26, 2007 at 6:33 am

I FEEL your pain! Today (26th in Australia) was a detox day for me and it feels great to get the sugar and alcohol out of my system. Tomorrow it’s back to the gym.

Amanda • December 26, 2007 at 7:13 am

lol… Merry Christmas PQ! Sounds like the normal aftermath of a good christmas day. :)

Isabelle • December 26, 2007 at 9:05 am

Merry Christmas from me too. I do enjoy reading your posts – so interesting and intelligent – though don’t often comment because so many other people do. I’m K of Square One’s mum, by the way. Have a good New Year!

Cindy • December 26, 2007 at 9:10 am

Merry Christmas!

I won’t be de-toxing for a few days yet—too much company and too much to tempt. But I am trying to hold it to a minimum… not quite in a sugar coma. Thanks for the laugh. It was worth it and reminds me to stay normal.

Jenny • December 26, 2007 at 10:31 am

I was hoping for a Christmas Miracle where I wouldn’t find myself face first into a box of candy.

*sigh*

I guess there really isn’t a Santa, after all?

…. Happy New Year!

dietgirl • December 26, 2007 at 1:51 pm

i feel yer pain, holy bloat-o-rama batman… i feel like i swallowed a basketball!

Dyan • December 26, 2007 at 1:53 pm

Ain’t it a sad state of affairs when you are thankful that you were so sick on Christmas day that you couldn’t eat anything? My present? Losing 4 pounds in 3 days because I was too nauseous to eat.

Maya • December 26, 2007 at 3:48 pm

I’ve been good and staying on track, even through Thanksgiving, but Saturday evening I went out with some friends and I ate way too much! I haven’t felt that bloated in a long time. So this New Years, I want to read Dr. Dean Ornish’s new book the “Spectrum”. He provides you tools to customize a way of eating, managing stress, and exercising that is based on your own desires, needs, and genetic predispositions. Maybe this will help me figure out what’s best for me… Here’s a link to an interesting discussion about it: http://www.wellsphere.com/viewGroup.s?id=110918

Fatty • December 26, 2007 at 3:49 pm

Thank you for this blog – I read your archives today instead of running to McDumpys or raiding the vending machine.

Marshmallow • December 26, 2007 at 6:34 pm

ROFL! Does a butterscotch schnapps coma match a sugar coma? ;-)

Kini • December 26, 2007 at 11:27 pm

I so totally hear you on that! I feel like I’ve been drunk for days… sugar-hangovers are just as bad as the alcohol ones (worse for me!)

Good luck & hope to hear from you soon!