PastaQueen is now an archive, but I am still alive so I can be contacted without a ouija board. Before contacting me, read and understand these two points:
- I cannot promise to reply to your email. (I say that mostly to absolve myself of any guilt I would otherwise feel if I never get back to you, but I try my best.)
- Please, PLEASE, PLEASE read the FAQ first. You don’t even have to read the answers, just the questions. Pretend you’re playing Jeopardy!
Guest posts, advertising, and linking
- Do you accept guest posts for your site?
- I’d like to send you a product or a book to review. Is that cool?
- I would like to advertise on your site. How do I do that?
- Is it okay if I link to your site from my blog?
- Can we exchange links?
Weight-loss, health, and fitness
- I have a question about loose skin.
- I want to start running. How’d you do that?
- How do you stay motivated?
- I have a question about the South Beach Diet I want to ask you.
- How did you set your goal weight?
Personal and other stuff
- Can I give you advice on how to cut your hair, where to get your eyebrows plucked and what to wear?
- Hey, didn’t you have a headache? Do you still have it?
- About that headache. Have you tried-?
- I really love your blog and your book! You must think I’m a stalker.
Okay, now that you’ve checked the FAQ and know I can’t promise to reply to you, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to send me atoms instead of bits, my snail mail address is:
PO Box 16262
Chapel Hill, NC 27516-6262