There are several advertising options available to suit your campaign and budget.
Right rail – 125×125 ads and other ad sizes
Grip my visitors with an eye-catching 125×125 ad. These spots are available in the right rail below the “Paying the Bills” header. If you’d prefer another ad format or had another type of sponsorship opportunity in mind, feel free to suggest it. Contact me directly at for the current price sheet. (NOTE: All ads are subject to my approval.)
My visitors are typically women of all ages who are interested in losing weight and adopting a healthier lifestyle. For more detailed information, contact me directly at .
Traffic information is available upon serious request at .
All advertisements are subject to my approval. I do not accept ads that are contrary to the attitude of this site. If you are advertising a “lose weight fast” program, diet pills, or the like, I will likely turn you down. I am open to ads for low-calorie foods and reputable weight loss programs.
I accept PayPal, money orders and cashier’s checks. I also accept personal checks, but will wait until they clear before posting your ad.
For Readers – Updated October 2010
Making money is not my passion, but I don’t mind making money off of my passion.
All advertisements on this site are clearly marked. I consider the advertisements I display to be a reflection of my reputation. I have turned down ads that do not reflect the attitude of this blog. However, no advertisement seen on this site shall be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised unless explicitly stated. If you see a questionable ad on this site, please report it here.
If I review a product, I will disclose if I have accepted a complimentary sample of the product from an advertiser or if I have been compensated to review the product. I believe transparency is essential to earn and keep my readers’ trust and respect.
Affiliate links (such as to Amazon products) do not imply a positive endorsement or review of the product unless explicitly stated. If I mention a product in an entry that is available for sale on Amazon.com, I typically link to it, but I never mention a product in an entry solely to include an Amazon link.
- I will only review products which I might consider purchasing or that I believe my readers would find valuable.
- I will at maximum do two reviews a month, but am not obligated to do any in that timeframe.
- I will disclose any payments or exchanges that occurred, including whether I received the product for free. I will also disclose any other partnerships with a company whose product I am reviewing, such as past sponsorships or past exchanges.
- I will give my honest and complete opinion. I will not leave out negative comments I have about a product.
- Receipt of a product does not guarantee that I will review it, though I will make my best effort to do so.
- If you sent me a product to review, I will send you a link to the review post when it goes live on the site.