Big announcement Monday

Top secret

Hey, y’all. I will be making a big announcement on Monday, so be sure to stop by. Feel free to guess what it is in the comments of this post, though I suspect you will come up with ideas far more thrilling than the truth. No fair guessing if you already know!

Oh, and I’m NOT announcing another book in case that’s what your first guess was. Sorry. I tend to blurt out news of my book deals without any forewarning.

Kim • May 14, 2011 at 4:36 pm

You’re getting married, you’re pregnant, you’re going to runaway and join the circus – maybe all 3 :)

Jen • May 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Feeling it is career related — did you get a cool consultant or guest blogger spot somewhere?

Or maybe you’re giving away “A NEW CAR!” like on The Price is Right.

Or you’re endorsing shiatsu massage and aromatherapy as effective headache remedies. ;)

Merry • May 14, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Sometimes I suffer from a strange form of dyslexia. I read Jen’s comment to mean that you were endorsing shih tzu massage, and I tried to picture little yippie dogs pattering up and down someone’s back. That might actually work as a headache remedy, since it would certainly serve as a distraction. (Did I win the award for most bizarre “Hey Jennette, have you tried this remedy?” for the week?)

Beth • May 14, 2011 at 5:54 pm

Hmm . . . you’re going to move out of the country?

Jessica • May 14, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Well…I am guessing it’s not a headache remedy…nothing annoys me more than people’s ideas for eliminating chronic head pain! It ain’t gonna work people! Been there, done that…3 million times!

But I will guess that maybe it’s another trip outta the country?

Hunter • May 14, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Let’s see. You are going to buy a house?

That’s pretty big.

Mich • May 14, 2011 at 6:58 pm

You’ve sold the film rights to Half-Assed, the movie will be coming out in 2015, and the character of Jennette will be played by Ashley Judd?

Alternately, you’re releasing a music cd.

Lyn • May 14, 2011 at 8:28 pm

You won a million dollars and decided to send it to me?

HopefulandFree • May 14, 2011 at 8:37 pm

You’re adopting a puppy that you saved from a kill shelter and are naming her “Hopeful”, after me? :)

(I actually like Mich’s idea the best…but not if little Hopeful must die instead.)

RG • May 15, 2011 at 1:09 am

You’re quitting the blog business and returning to paid employment.

Princess Dieter • May 15, 2011 at 4:43 am

You’re going to start your own company? :D

Jen • May 15, 2011 at 11:25 am

I’ve got it! You are going to announce your candidacy for the Republican nomination for president, now that Mike Huckabee has cleared the way by bowing out and The Donald has imploded.

julie yeshnowski • May 15, 2011 at 12:55 pm

You’re no longer going to blog?

Hope not!

Laura I. (G.G.) • May 15, 2011 at 2:20 pm

I have no clue, but whatever it is–I hope it’s good news for you!

Going to graduate school in something fabulous, maybe? Teaching at a local U.?

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy • May 15, 2011 at 3:44 pm

The headache is gone? I doubt you would announce that as it would just come back the next day to spite you.

I love Mich’s idea for Half Assed the movie. Of course, we all would know what the sequel would be.

Marathon! You’re going to run in a marathon. Can’t wait to find out!

Kathy W. • May 15, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Spending the summer in another country? (that’s what I dream of doing!)

or, as others guessed, a movie option for one of your books??

or…an adorable puppy showed up at your door?

or you’re going to be an aunt??

Deb • May 15, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Don’t know, but I’m excited to find out!

shauna/dg • May 16, 2011 at 7:29 am

it’s monday here! wake up wake uuuupppp! :)