My favorite valentine

After years of my love and devotion, finally, my favorite valentine reciprocates my love.

True love, baked to perfection

I love you, too, Lofthouse Cookies! Be mine forever!

Merry • February 14, 2011 at 8:37 am

I hope you and your sweetie enjoy the day together :)

Hunter • February 14, 2011 at 9:30 am

Don’t tell my boss, but I would work for Lofthouse Frosted Sugar cookies. Being the sugar-a-holic that I am, I would love it if Lofthouse would double the icing depth! Anyway, have a great treat-filled day!

Shannon • February 14, 2011 at 1:55 pm

We bought these too. There soft and covered in sugar and sprinkles. What’s not to love?? :-)

AF • February 14, 2011 at 4:31 pm

Hehe.

Debby • February 14, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Sign me up for the cookie diet, please! :-)

BridgetJones • February 14, 2011 at 8:19 pm

What is it about these cookies? They are irresistible.

Denise • February 14, 2011 at 9:04 pm

I will have to take you on, PastaQueen! I had a fling with Lofthouse that has turned into a full blown love affair. Mmmmmm……I have to go now….Lofthouse is calling……

Ms Pj Geek • February 14, 2011 at 9:34 pm

As I’ve said a few times before..Lofthouse cookies are crafted in Hell by the Devil himself.

Boilergrad93 • February 15, 2011 at 7:31 am

I call them crack cookies.

Melpo • February 15, 2011 at 11:41 am

Hee. I call them crack cookies too! Those things are SOOO addictive!

MMMMM…this is why they changed the cookie monster to the veggie monster. Because adults can’t control themselves around lofthouse!

Shrinkella • February 15, 2011 at 11:47 am

I have never seen these cookies. And from reading the others’ comments, I don’t think I want to. It’s better if I never even try them! ;)

Lisa • February 15, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Take a deep breath and back. slowly. away. from the cookies. Just kidding. That’s funny. Did the bag only just start to say it loved you?

Becky Brandon • February 16, 2011 at 10:18 pm

Wow. I read recipes to duplicate twinkies and ding dongs at home. They didn’t tempt me. A Lofthouse recipe would be good as gold!

Debby • February 16, 2011 at 11:18 pm

Hey, PQ, have a great time at your book release party tomorrow. I’ll be stuck in Ohio, so I hope you’ll post lots of pics and stories. Have fun! Sell lots of books!

Faith Ellens • February 17, 2011 at 9:16 am

Wow!! I love these sweeties too! Yum!

Buy Experiences, Not Things - The Atlantic
Money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences, not things.

The Man Who Smuggles Trader Joe’s into Canada