Get a signed copy of CHOCOLATE & VICODIN! Virtual book signing details are here

If you’d like to get a signed copy of Chocolate & Vicodin, my local independent bookseller is now accepting orders. Flyleaf Books rocks! And yes, even international readers can get one! (See, this is why Flyleaf Books rocks.)

If you live in the US or Canada
Go to the order page for Chocolate & Vicodin on their site, add the book to your cart, and then checkout. At the bottom of the checkout screen, right below the credit card info fields, there is an “Order Comments” box. Include the name you want the book signed to here as well as any other relevant info.

Order from Flyleaf Books

If you live outside the United States
Just send an email to info [at] flyleafbooks (dot) com with your name, address, signing information and ask how much it would cost to ship Chocolate & Vicodin to your country. (That’s the book, not actual chocolate and Vicodin, which would be illegal.) They’ll be in touch and can instruct you how to pay for the order, etc.

I am willing to customize the signing to an extent if there’s something specific you’d like me to say. So, something like, “To my biggest fan,” is cool. However, something like, “I will never forget our crazy night in Vegas with the goat and the circus clowns,” will not work. (Unless that actually happened.)

Flyleaf Books has been exclusively authorized by my publisher to start selling books on the day of my book release party, Thursday, February 17th. This applies to online orders as well, so if you order from Flyleaf it’s possible you’ll receive your book before the official release date of Tuesday, February 22. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT, but you have a good chance, assuming there isn’t a postal strike or a truck fire or something. You’ll also get an email with the package’s shipping info, so you can refresh it compulsively and see how close it is to your front door.

Thanks to everyone for supporting the book! I really appreciate it, and I’m happy to cramp my hand up signing all of your books :)

Naantje • February 4, 2011 at 8:58 am

Woohoo! Really happy you can get signed books from outside the US :)

Also: you take Dr. House’s pills, that increases your cool factor. (I know it doesn’t compensate for the headache, but it’s something?)

Lanie • February 4, 2011 at 9:48 am

Whoo ho o! I’m really excited! I am all geeked up about your new book!

Shiela Marvel • February 4, 2011 at 11:26 am

I’m from outside the US and I’m quite scared to do an online transaction because of some safety and security issues. I wanna have your book. Any suggestions?

PastaQueen • February 4, 2011 at 12:42 pm

@Shiela Marvel – You can usually go to a local bookstore and request they order it for you. It might cost more for a special order, and it might take time for it to arrive, but most stores will do it for you.

Shiela Marvel • February 4, 2011 at 2:30 pm

@PastaQueen – Thank you! Will try to do that! :)

PastaQueen • February 4, 2011 at 2:56 pm

@Shiela Marvel – It also helps to have the ISBN number, which is unique to each book. Mine is 978-1439182024

Laura Pugh • February 4, 2011 at 11:04 pm

I ordered mine a while ago and look forward to receiving it! I’m happy you wrote another book. Even though I know the reason you wrote it is because you’re in a lot of pain. [When I type it out, it just seems wrong that my entertainment is being provided by your ongoing headache].

I really enjoyed and relate to “Half Assed” (except for the part where you actually lost the weight).

Thanks for writing!