My sixth fativersary

Six

I just wanted to pop in and let you know it’s my sixth fativersary. Six years ago I started my weight loss journey. You can also read about what I was doing on my second fativersary, my fourth fativersary, and my fifth fativersary. I evidently didn’t notice or care about my first and third fativersary.

I probably shouldn’t celebrate this event with cake, right?

Kim • January 15, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Wow! Congratulations! Your post just made me realize that my two year Fativersary is tomorrow! I always think its funny that I didn’t start January 1. I needed 15 days to get motivated to actually do something. :) In fact, on January 1 I had no plan of starting this…and now here I am! Awesome, and congrats PQ!

shauna • January 15, 2011 at 5:45 pm

thank you for six years of tip top quality reading :)

Elizabeth • January 16, 2011 at 1:09 am

Hi! Today is my “fativersary” too, only 1 year for me though. Isn’t it great hitting these anniversaries :) I look forward to following you in the future. Hope to hear from you soon!

Elizabeth

Callie • January 16, 2011 at 3:17 am

Congratulations! I know you’re not happy about the weight you regained because of the neverending headache, but you’re still looking good! Thanks for years of great reading!

Debbi • January 16, 2011 at 7:12 am

I want to thank you, too, for all these years of keepin’ it real. Your honesty and humor are refreshing.

vickie • January 16, 2011 at 8:55 am

congrats!

Elaine • January 16, 2011 at 8:58 am

Congrats, and here’s to many more!

Laura I. (G.G.) • January 16, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Happy 6th fativersary! Hope the rest of 2011 goes well for you!!!

Lesley • January 17, 2011 at 4:31 am

And you have done marvellously well and been thought-provoking and entertaining throughout that time. Keep it up chuck!!

Bright Angel • January 17, 2011 at 12:33 pm

Happy Fativersary.
Wishing you many more.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy • January 18, 2011 at 7:39 am

It’s not as fun celebrating with broccoli though. You could add sprinkles to the broccoli? That might make it more festive.

Mike • January 23, 2011 at 9:28 pm

Congrats and thanks for the inspiration and humor that you have provided to those of us working towards a Fativersary of our own!

Buy Experiences, Not Things - The Atlantic
Money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences, not things.