On the move

My view

Blogging will resume as normal as soon as I’m done moving heavy objects.

SG • July 1, 2010 at 9:40 am

so exciting!!

JennC • July 1, 2010 at 10:30 am

Good luck on your big move!! Hope the kitties are doing well.

Judi • July 1, 2010 at 1:06 pm

Hope your moving adventure is swift and safe, Pastaqueen!

Sarah • July 1, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Good luck PQ! I wish I was as brave as you! We’re the same age and you have “lived” a lot more than me.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy • July 1, 2010 at 3:03 pm

So who’s driving the truck?

Skinny Emmie • July 1, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Safe travels. Remember, lift with your legs, not with your back!

MB • July 1, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Remember to bend at the knees.

Safe travels …

Rachel • July 1, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Call if you need help! We can bring back up!!!!

PastaQueen • July 1, 2010 at 8:03 pm

@Debbi Does Dinner Healthy – My younger brother drove the truck because he is awesome like that. There’s no way I wanted to steer that thing through the mountains.

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother • July 1, 2010 at 10:05 pm

So cool! Good luck with all your new advenutres!

ChrissyS • July 1, 2010 at 10:13 pm

We’ll miss ya. Really. Hope all goes well. I’m happy for you.

siv • July 1, 2010 at 11:11 pm

As a long-time lurker, I finally wanted to say “hi” and wish you all the best for your move. Have fun!

lg • July 2, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Good luck moving! Tell us how the road trip and moving in went.

Hopefulloser • July 3, 2010 at 12:54 am

Hey PQ, thanks for checkin’ in. I am holding on by barely a thread. I hope to get it together again.

Great luck on your move, super fun.

PurpleGirl • July 3, 2010 at 7:42 am

Good luck!

Theresa111 • July 20, 2010 at 2:36 pm

You steer I’ll press the pedals. We have kitties and they are so full of character. Glad to meet another cat lover. My brother and sister-in-law couldn’t get out of NC fast enough. They just sold their home. Apparently, after they weren’t weekend campers anymore and built a home, they were no longer considered one of their group (of 20 years), go figure! Don’t get any home repair there. Trust me. I like your sense of humor, too.

Buy Experiences, Not Things - The Atlantic
Money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences, not things.

The Man Who Smuggles Trader Joe’s into Canada