Bye, Bye, Bash and lots of boxes

I want to remind everyone that my Bye, Bye, Bash is tonight at 6pm in the Biergarten at The Rathskeller. Full details here. It’s live karaoke night and I promise to buy you a drink if you sing. There’s only a 20% chance of rain, so hopefully you’ll stay dry even if you’re drinking. I’ll be waiting at a table with the awesome Hello, Kitty balloon. It cost $6.99 plus tax, but I figured I’m worth it:

Hello Kitty!

Everyone is welcome! Drop on by if you can!

Boxes

When I haven’t been buying cat-shaped balloons, I’ve been busy packing everything I own into liquor store boxes which I’ve numbered for easy reference. Thanks for the tips, guys! Wednesday is the big delivery day at the liquor store near me. So they’ve been really happy to see me come by the last two weeks. They practically tossed the boxes into the car for me. Of course, my new neighbors are going to think I’m a total alcoholic. Jose Cuervo and Captain Morgan are my new best friends.

I might have a drinking problem

Jenny • June 23, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Good luck with the move, probably your boxes are better than my toxic chemical boxes that I’m using from work!!

MB • June 23, 2010 at 2:48 pm

If I lived closer I would definitely be there for your Bye Bye Bash. I love the Hello Kitty balloon. There’s nothing wrong with a little Captain ;) Cheers!

Eternal Lizdom • June 23, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Well, dang. I was all excited to have recently found you through the Anti Jared and was superpumped that you were not just a Hoosier but also in my fair city and now you are abandoning me before even getting a chance to run into me at a 5K or marathon somewhere. Le sigh!

Best of luck to you!!

Danielle • June 23, 2010 at 2:59 pm

That looks like my apartment! I’m moving to another province next week, and living amongst boxes is getting depressing. I’m at the point where I want to go NOW just to escape the mess. Congratulations on your big move! As somebody who is doing the same thing, I applaud your life-changing decision.

Amy • June 23, 2010 at 3:46 pm

festive boxes. Have a good time tonight!

ChrissyS • June 23, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Ha ha, your moving co. is going to think you are quite the alcoholic.

Have fun at the BBBB. (Biergarten Buh Bye Bash.)

Lesley • June 23, 2010 at 7:51 pm

If I lived in the Indy area, I would so be there!

Good luck with your move. I hope you love (or at least like a lot) NC.

Rachel • June 24, 2010 at 7:24 am

That’s HILARIOUS! You’re new neighbors in NC are going to be wondering too! All those ‘great men’ in boxes moving in. Have fun tonight.

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother • June 24, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Have a great time, good luck with the move!

Bill Yeager • June 24, 2010 at 4:56 pm

I’ve read your blog for some time, and this is my first comment, but good work with your routines (and your move!) I’m not sure jose and cap’t are part of a balanced diet, but why not enjoy yourself occasionally? I’m a personal trainer in CT, and have directed my clients to your blog for inspiration. Sometime’s it’s just good for them to see someoen with your ambition! Feel free to stop by our website anytime at http://www.horizonpt.com you are always welcome! Keep up the good work!

Mom Taxi Julie • June 24, 2010 at 11:30 pm

If you gotta pack, booze boxes make it much more interesting!!

Origins Of Mysterious World Trade Center Ship Determined | IFLScience
The most attention grabbing story ever published in Tree-Ring Research!

'Muffin top' billboard gets a graffiti makeover - Health - TODAY.com
I very much approve of this graffiti.

If Men Were Women - YouTube