Babies sure do wear weird hats these days

Nia • May 26, 2010 at 9:11 am

Delurking to say… OMG! lol!

MB • May 26, 2010 at 9:12 am

Kids these days ….

Early • May 26, 2010 at 9:19 am

Ha ha ha! You’d think someone from the store would’ve noticed and done something!

fd • May 26, 2010 at 10:02 am

SOoo last season!

Mindy • May 26, 2010 at 7:18 pm

My two year olds put everything on their heads. Seriously. Collanders, pants, cups…shoes don’t really stay too well though.

BridgetJones • May 27, 2010 at 1:22 am

Then again, babies don’t read.

Hunter • May 27, 2010 at 6:55 am

“Hats” for feet maybe? Yes, I think that’s what they meant. Loved the photo, very funny. =^..^=

Bethama • May 27, 2010 at 7:13 am

I feel inspired now. Expect to see baby booties for the head on Regretsy in the near future.

Deb • May 27, 2010 at 8:39 am

LIKE!

Kim • May 27, 2010 at 12:56 pm

I had to look at this picture a long time…wondering why you thought they were hats when obviously they were shoes! LOL! Finally saw the sign above. :)

adrienne • May 27, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Finally! They’re selling them in pairs! We’ve had such a problem leaving them at public places. And the chin straps look quite snug! Last hats I’ll ever need to buy.

Rachel • May 27, 2010 at 2:41 pm

sign placement-fail! lol. thanks for the laugh.

Bernie • May 28, 2010 at 12:52 pm

normally stuff like that annoys me, but that picture actually cracked me up.
thanks for adding a little laughter to my life today.

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother • June 2, 2010 at 3:03 pm

HA!!!

Game of Thrones rape: Director Alex Graves says the sex "becomes consensual."

Runaway stowaway survives Calif.-Hawaii flight: FBI - CBS News
If this had happened in a movie I would never have believed it was possible.

Fitbit, Nest data: How the companies are making money off you.

Site Meter