Order food here

Order food here

Uh, no thanks. I don’t think I will. My cat might be interested though.

The Merry • April 13, 2010 at 3:55 pm

Geez, you try for some honesty in advertising, and this is the response you get… :)

J • April 13, 2010 at 7:26 pm

I love that your name is Pasta Queen. I’m pretty sure that would be my name too, had I thought of it first.

Or maybe I should try another Italian moniker.

Like, Don’t-Give-Me-Too-Much-Wine-Or-i-Will-Most-Assuredly-Start-To-List-Your-Flaws Queen.

RNegade • April 13, 2010 at 9:52 pm

I dunno. Some days I feel so damn hungry…

Leslie • April 13, 2010 at 10:09 pm

I wonder what’s in that can…

Natalie • April 14, 2010 at 4:29 am

Oscar the Grouch cuisine?

Maureen • April 25, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Oh man, you are hilarious. Thanks for posting- I got a really good laugh out of it!

Buy Experiences, Not Things - The Atlantic
Money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences, not things.