Officer Krupke is famous!

I just wanted everyone to know that as of this second, Officer Krupke is on the MSNBC home page.

As I have mentioned, Krupke lost a bit of weight a few years ago, but it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be. It’s hard to get girls when you’re neutered.

Oh, and they also interviewed me and the awesome Jen Larsen. (Hey, publishing bigwigs! She has a book proposal! You should snatch it up!) You can read the article here.

Lyn • April 27, 2010 at 2:30 pm

LOL, that so cute! Take THAT, Java bean…

Shanna • April 27, 2010 at 5:41 pm

That is so awesome!! You were on MSNBC!! I know, you already know that, but still! That is sooo cool :)

You are such an inspiration, if you ever make it to St Louis, i hope to meet you! :)

Deanna - The Unnatural Mother • April 27, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Interesting article, you look great in all the pictures, and I so agree with, my new blog post toys with this similar issue…

Danielle • April 28, 2010 at 10:00 am

Jeanette, your blog is one that I check every morning – Cake Wrecks is another – both have a cat theme today. Kinda funny, check this out: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

The Merry • April 28, 2010 at 10:45 am

Cool! You’re famous!
Why yes, I was talking to your lovely cat. It was gracious of him to allow you in the picture too.

When I got my dog, I recalled the saying that people and their pets tend to start looking like each other, and I chose a dog who was slim and beautiful. Alas, the only characteristic we both share is a tendency to shed hair.

Hal • April 28, 2010 at 11:19 am

One thing I’ve always admired about your blog is how classy, rational, and positive you come off, and this article is no exception. I’m really impressed with the way you manage (or seem to manage) to keep everything — the successes and the rough spots — in perspective.

Congratulations on the most important health of all — a healthy attitude toward life. It will get you everywhere.

Kari • April 29, 2010 at 2:10 pm

Congrats to Mr. Krupke (and to his person ;) for making the front page of MSNBC!

My husband and I were on the AOL home page a couple of years ago after attending a Hillary rally. They totally took our pic out of context. We were sitting in the stands, waiting for hours for her to arrive (they were running really late), and at some point some news photographer took a picture of us sitting there, looking like we were really depressed. (We weren’t…not sure why our “neutral” faces look depressed.) They used US, just the two of us, sitting there with our sign, on the front page of AOL.com after Hillary dropped out of the primaries.

Kelsey • May 5, 2010 at 4:37 pm

This article makes you realize that having a healthy outlook on life makes a big difference in your happiness. Your blog is really wonderful! I’ve enjoyed perusing your posts. I’m an intern for Healthy Monday–a non-profit group that aims to use Monday as the day to promote healthy habits and behaviors. If you’re interested, we would love to have you join our network of bloggers who post Healthy Monday Tips on their blogs each week. Let me know if you’d like more information :)

You Are Not A Machine. You Are Not Alone. | Smashing Magazine