Feline commentary on my new stability ball

Ma'am, this cat toy is FAR too large.

Rahim • January 5, 2010 at 2:55 pm

As long as You use it more than the cat, it’s all good.

JennC • January 5, 2010 at 5:51 pm

Would love to find out how to use one of these. I see them recommended online all the time, but other than sit on it, I can’t figure out any exercises to do with one (so I haven’t bought one). If you find any good diagrams, would love to see them posted. Happy New Year to you Pasta Queen!

p.s. also, let us know if your cat deflates it; i keep wondering if mine would tear it to pieces if I were to buy one..

PastaQueen • January 5, 2010 at 5:55 pm

@JennC – A workout DVD came with it because the ball I ordered is made by The Firm, which does a whole series of videos.

Megs • January 5, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Thank you for the first laugh I had all day.

leah • January 5, 2010 at 10:40 pm

I’m just impressed your cat calls you “Ma’am”. I don’t get that kind of respect from my cats.

Ro • January 5, 2010 at 10:49 pm

My cat runs from mine. Something tells me she’s been teasing it when we aren’t home LOL!

Carly • January 24, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Wow… I have a couch just like that, pillows just like that, and a stability ball just like that. The only thing that lets me know that that picture was not taken in my home is that I have an orange striped cat. TOO weird!

Hunter • March 14, 2010 at 2:54 pm

I slid off mine and into the wall the first time I used it. Now, I use it as the “chair” for my computer. =^..^=