FitBloggin’ 10: Will I see you there?

I'm speaking at FitBloggin' 10

I will be flying to Baltimore at the end of March to speak at the first FitBloggin’ conference, the brainchild of Roni of Roni’s Weigh and Green Lite Bites and a zillion other projects that make you and I look like lazy layabouts. Since this is the first conference, attendees and speakers will really get a chance to set the tone and shape the event. It might turn into an annual thing if all goes well.

Registration is open and there are lots of other cool speakers attending. I plan on having a good time and I hope to see you there having fun too!

Dawn • November 4, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Since I live in Maryland (grew up in Baltimore) I’m thinking I would really like to attend this. I’m going to do my best to make it there. Sounds like it will be great and will be really cool to meet so many fellow bloggers.

PastaQueen • November 4, 2009 at 2:43 pm

@Dawn – It would be great to meet you. Hope you can make it!

Katy • November 4, 2009 at 8:35 pm

I will be there and I’m so excited to meet you and other bloggers — I’m a big fan of yours and can’t wait to see what happens at the conference!

Elizabeth • November 5, 2009 at 9:28 am

I live in DC! I get to meet you! I’m so excited!

Seriously, re-reading your book and loving it (again). And now you’re in Bmore. Color me excited.

Marisa (Trim The Fat) • November 7, 2009 at 8:04 pm

I’ll be there! Looking forward to meeting everyone and hearing you speak!

Jess • November 10, 2009 at 3:37 pm

I was hoping to be there but I have basketball tickets the weekend of the conference! I hope there’s a second year!

Buy Experiences, Not Things - The Atlantic
Money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences, not things.