Blogger’s Secret #1: When you don’t want to write a real entry, post cat pictures instead!

Java Bean hits a dead end at the drive-through.

What? I wasn’t doing anything wrong. I swear!

Office Krupke is my copy editor, which is why there are so many typos.

Jean • October 19, 2009 at 11:22 am

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who has to put their laptop on their knees b/c they have ‘help’… :-) I have ‘help’ getting ready in the mornings, too – apparently Chase thinks that I only need one hand to blow dry my hair, so I can use the other to pet him. Gotta love ’em!

Keri • October 19, 2009 at 11:51 am

Those are cute! ^_^

And your laptop is really cool!

Benita • October 19, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Man! I love that blank look of innocence that cats can give you, even when they are caught red-pawed.

Lainey • October 19, 2009 at 1:09 pm

@Benita – I don’t think it’s a blank look of innocence, so much as a “I defy your expectations of proper cat behaviour!”

Ashley • October 19, 2009 at 1:26 pm

OMG I think we have the same couch!!! O.O

Dawn • October 19, 2009 at 1:38 pm

Looks like me last night with my Samma girl lol. Java beans looked guilty lol.

Patsy • October 19, 2009 at 2:17 pm

Yep, that all looks familiar… It’s a good thing you can’t add images to comments or you’d be inundated with cat pics!

Johanna • October 19, 2009 at 2:40 pm

Forget the copy editor. You look like Nigella Lawson in that picture!!

Quix • October 19, 2009 at 3:21 pm

I love your laptop! It’s purdy!

Monica Ulbricht • October 19, 2009 at 3:39 pm

That is a very pretty picture of you!!!

Laura • October 19, 2009 at 4:07 pm

I think that last photo would look really cool on the back of your next book as the “author photo.”

jill • October 19, 2009 at 4:34 pm

i’m not sure if your familiar with the term “brew thru” but when you called the food bag a drive thru, my mind automatically went to “mew thru” :) they are too cute though!

Rahim • October 19, 2009 at 4:55 pm

Great tip! Since I don’t have any cats I’m gonna have to think of something else to post pictures of though.

PurpleGirl • October 19, 2009 at 5:18 pm

That last picture is just adorable. :)

Deb • October 20, 2009 at 12:34 am

Awww….I love the one with Krupke in your lap.

Paola • October 20, 2009 at 4:09 am

Totally guilty *said while while typing with one hand while the other is petting the cat nested on top of the armchair’s back, above my head*

jennywenny • October 20, 2009 at 5:47 pm

What a lovely picture of you and the cat all curled up and cozy!

Stacy • October 21, 2009 at 9:43 am

You look so pretty in that picture!

I added some fake Black Friday deals to this store's weekly in-store flyer - Album on Imgur
OMG, too funny!

Humans can sleep for days when living alone underground, experiments show - ScienceAlert
This is probably a sign that I've got problems, but the idea of sleeping for 30 hours sounds really appealing.

Justin Bieber chastised audience for clapping on the offbeat: The biggest challenge facing musicians at shows is audiences with bad rhythm.
I'm linking to this because of the video of Harry Connick Jr. at the bottom, who manages to throw in an extra beat in the middle of a song to get people to start clapping on the offbeat without them even realizing. Mad skillz!