Vote in the Blindy Awards

I’ve been nominated for a Blindy Award, which is given out by the Blog Indiana Conference happening this week in Indianapolis. If you have the notion, you can vote for me here under the second to last category, “Best Hoosier Blogger.”

I had a good time at Blog Indiana last year, but won’t be able to go this year because of other commitments, mainly that 5K race I’m running on Saturday. I debated whether to mention the nomination since I won’t be there to accept it if I’m fortunate enough to win, but I went to college with the guys who organize the conference, so I thought they deserved any attention I can give them. I get hives just thinking about planning something that huge. If you are in Indiana and interested in blogging and social media, it’s not too late to sign up.

Diane, Fit to the Finish • August 12, 2009 at 9:34 am

I voted for you!

PastaQueen • August 12, 2009 at 10:21 am

@Diane, Fit to the Finish – Thanks!

Ellen • August 12, 2009 at 10:24 am

This is the first time I have ever voted for anyone’s blog, but I voted for you! I love your blog and check it everyday. Good Luck.

uppbeat • August 12, 2009 at 10:46 am

Good for you! You deserve the nom. and the award. I just voted for you. You deserve it even more since you will be running the 5k that a.m. Go Jeannette, Go!!!

Tiffany S. • August 12, 2009 at 12:32 pm

I voted for you!

Wish I knew more about everyone in the other categories but that was nice that we could just vote in one category and slack off on the rest!

Hope you win and have a blast at the 5K!

Rahim • August 12, 2009 at 1:40 pm

You got my vote J and good luck with your 5k this weekend!

Jules • August 12, 2009 at 4:18 pm

You’ve got my vote, and my support for your 5K! Run, PQ, run!!!

PastaQueen • August 12, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Thank you to every who has voted for me or will vote for me. I really do appreciate it.

Amy • August 13, 2009 at 12:04 am

I voted for you too — way before you even mentioned it :)

I’m up for Best Family Blog. Don’t expect I’ll come near to a win against mooshinindy or quatro_mama, but I’m thrilled to be nominated.

I’ll be at BI on Thursday and Saturday. Too bad you won’t be there — would love to meet you in person someday.

Good luck on Saturday.

Kim • August 13, 2009 at 1:37 am

Voted! Good luck!

fd • August 13, 2009 at 6:45 am

i voted too. i assume hoosier has something to do with indiana?

moosh in indy. • August 14, 2009 at 5:52 am

You got my vote!

And you get my prayers for Saturday.

Donna • August 14, 2009 at 4:17 pm

I’m so excited about your running the 5K — you go, girl! I follow your blog pretty religiously and am happy to see your going back to exercise. You give lots of people so much inspiration.

P.S. I definitely voted for you. I recommend you to everyone who will listen. :-)