Gone skiin’

I just got back from my vacation in the mountains of Colorado and haven’t had time to prepare a real blog entry. Instead, I’ll exchange two thousand words for these two pics of the ski lifts and some yummy hot chocolate that my server Andy prettied up just for me.

At the ski lifts

Hot chocolate

I also drew winners for both of my recent giveaways. They have been notified and have accepted their prizes. Congrats to Linzmat for winning the Mary Lou’s Weigh Platform and to Becca for winning a copy of The Amazing Adventures of DietGirl.

Kate • January 13, 2009 at 8:55 am

*sigh* never show a yummy hot chocolate drink to a heavily pregnant woman…now I want one.

Glad to hear your skiing trip was a success. I went once when I was 16 and promptly decided that strapping wood to my feet and sliding down a hill was not for me.

(hey lookie, I’m the first person to comment…I feel special!)

Charlie Hills • January 13, 2009 at 9:18 am

Never show a yummy hot chocolate drink to a non-pregnant overweight guy…now I want one too.

Amazing how the 1:1000 picture:word ratio still bears out.

Tara • January 13, 2009 at 9:57 am

Yay! It looks like you had a great time!

Quix • January 13, 2009 at 10:44 am

I’m not usually tempted by hot chocolate but damn, that looks nice. I really hate the snow, but if I have to be in it, I’d want to be skiing. Hope you had a blast!

Amanda • January 13, 2009 at 11:12 am

You look great!

Chrissy • January 13, 2009 at 11:20 am

That hot choc. looks devine!!

deanna • January 13, 2009 at 11:39 am

I want to DIVE head first in that hot coco!! and darling, you look fabulous!

Rachel • January 13, 2009 at 11:52 am

You could be a postcard! Hope you had tons of fun.

KIm • January 13, 2009 at 12:21 pm

You look so cute in your little ski-bunny outfit!! Hope it was fun!!

victoria • January 13, 2009 at 12:47 pm

You look really happy. Thanks for the photos!

Katharine • January 13, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Congrats on doing something fun! I miss Colorado. I lived in Colorado Springs for 4 years, and it is so-o-o-o-o-o-o gorgeous.

LIZ • January 13, 2009 at 7:16 pm

Man that hot chocolate looks good…but I’m not having any! I’m almost done with two weeks with no carbs and I’ve lost 12 pounds…I am so happy about this. I ‘ve also noticed I’m not thinking of sweets all day every day…thank goodness. That in itself is worth it.

I am not sure if anyone will actually read my comment, or care that I left a comment ,I do have a question, I was wondering what does that box for URL mean?

Linzmat • January 13, 2009 at 7:35 pm

I’m so glad you had a great time. those mountains hold a lot of awesome memories for me, and I love when other people can get a taste of that.

Speaking of tastes…I’m off to make my own (not quite so pretty) hot chocolate.

PastaQueen • January 13, 2009 at 9:57 pm

@LIZ – URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator or Universal Resource Locator. It’s a fancy way of saying “your website” if you have one.

Deb • January 14, 2009 at 12:33 am

I hope you felt as happy as you look in that picture.

Perry • January 14, 2009 at 4:43 am

Ski bunnies are SO hot…lol. The smile says it all!! Give us details!

Site Meter