What it’s like to be…

Steph from Manic Mommy interviewed me for the “What it’s like to be…” feature on BettyConfidential.com this week. You can read the interview here and register to win a free signed copy of my book Half-Assed: A Weight-Loss Memoir by leaving a health tip on this forum thread on their site.

elkit • December 21, 2008 at 2:38 pm

Great interview, thanks for posting the link! I appreciate how honest and straightforward you are.

Since it’s that time of year, I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a happy, entirely headache-free New Year.

Manic Mommy • December 21, 2008 at 7:29 pm

Thanks so much Jennette–It was so great doing the interview! So proud of your successes! Happy Holidays!

Steph

Kimberly • December 21, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Yes, the gall bladder attack is FAR worse than giving birth. I thought I was going to die when my gall bladder went bad. Worst pain of my frakking life!

And great interview.

Jenna • December 21, 2008 at 9:45 pm

You rock.

Jenna • December 21, 2008 at 10:06 pm

Oh and the mullet thing you mentioned in the articale, I have to say I derive a great sense of twisted pleasure when I see one, you would not one to take that away from me would you:)

DonnaLynn • December 22, 2008 at 1:07 am

Great interview! I wish I could work things as to-the-point as you always do.

-DonnaLynn in non-Christmassy-Hawaii

Quix • December 22, 2008 at 10:50 am

I liked your quote about making the next right choice. I’ve tried to express that particular sentiment so many times but it’s never come out that concisely. Good read! :)

No bookmarks avaliable.