Chicago meetup

I’ll be in Chicago this weekend with several other health and fitness bloggers. As promised we’ve arranged not one, but two meetups. I will definitely be at the brunch on Sunday morning, but I’m not sure if I’ll be at the Saturday night meetup. It will depend on how tired I am and if my headache is bad. I might be there, I might not, but I’ll try to let you know the day of. Here are the details:

Saturday, November 8th

10pm

Hard Rock Hotel Rocks Lounge

230 N. Michigan Ave

Chicago, IL 60601

Sunday, November 9th

9:30am

Panera Bread

635 N. Fairbanks Court

Chicago, IL 60611

Feel free to bring a book if you want it signed. Or just bring yourself. Hope to see you there! I doubt we’ll draw as big of a crowd as Barack Obama did last night, but it should be fun anyway!

Laurin • November 5, 2008 at 9:57 am

Oh, darn! I’ll be in Michigan this weekend but I would have loved to meet you! You’re such an inspiration to me!

Roni • November 5, 2008 at 10:27 am

Can’t wait to meet you!! I’m also going to do lunch if you want to join me. If you have a late flight that is!

petunia • November 5, 2008 at 11:15 am

It seems like a lot of the health & wellness blogs I read are all going to be there! It sounds awesome. Alas, I am not in Chicago, but please take some pics and spread the love!

I look forward to hearing about it!

Helen • November 5, 2008 at 7:40 pm

I am reading your book now and am on page 170 and really enjoying it!

Charlie Hills • November 6, 2008 at 12:24 am

Well, you could always invite Obama to come along if it’s big crowds you’re after. Hope you all have a great weekend there! Looks like I moved out of Chicago too soon! (Okay, it was about twenty years ago. If only I’d known!)

Sheila • November 6, 2008 at 5:57 pm

Hi Jennette,

My husband and I will be meeting up with everyone on Saturday. Cannot wait to meet you. Your story is truly an inspiration and I love your writing style.

Buy Experiences, Not Things - The Atlantic
Money can buy happiness if you spend it on experiences, not things.

The Man Who Smuggles Trader Joe’s into Canada