Free Starbucks smoothies in Indianapolis

FYI, if you live in Indianapolis, you can get a free 16-ounce Orange Mango Banana or Banana Chocolate Vivanno on Tuesday, August 5 and Tuesday, August 12 – from 2 to 4 p.m. All you have to do is flash your gym membership card or Starbucks card at your local Starbucks. I’ve had theses smoothies and they’re fairly good, though almost anything that’s free tastes good to me (says the girl who eats her way through Whole Food’s free sample trays whenever she shops for sushi.) Here’s the nutritional information for the Banana Chocolate Blend and the Orange Mango Blend.

I have no idea if they’re doing this in markets outside of Indianapolis, but it might be worth calling your local Starbucks and asking.

The Baroness • August 3, 2008 at 7:15 pm

They sound really good, but I hate the idea of drinking all of those calories!! If it were free, that might change my mind, though…

Karen Malloy • August 3, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Yes they are doing them free here in the Chicago area too. I had a sample of the banana one the other day, and it was yummy.

krissie • August 3, 2008 at 8:43 pm

The same deal is going on here in Kentucky too. I love the chocolate one – they put a whole banana in it! And I have them add a shot of espresso – it is on it’s way to replacing my morning iced mocha!

karen • August 3, 2008 at 11:59 pm

Their frozen lemonade is good, too. Not free, mind you, but tasty!

Narya • August 4, 2008 at 10:07 am

Yes, as noted, Chicago too. I’ve actually purchased these a couple of times. They’re not cheap ($3 maybe?) but nutritionally they’re not bad–especially the 6 grams of fiber and the whole banana. I’d probably do Jamba if it were closer to my workplace, but this is a good fix for those breakfast-less days.

Melissa • August 4, 2008 at 11:16 pm

This is going on nation-wide at all corporate stores, so drink up!

Multifunction and multi-user desk is shared by people and cats : TreeHugger
If this works I totally need one. My left hand is half-numb because I've got a cat draped on it.

Game of Thrones rape: Director Alex Graves says the sex "becomes consensual."

Runaway stowaway survives Calif.-Hawaii flight: FBI - CBS News
If this had happened in a movie I would never have believed it was possible.

Site Meter