Bluegrass Festival of Books – This Saturday

If you live in the Lexington, Kentucky area, you can catch me at the Bluegrass Festival of Books this Saturday, May 17th. I’ll have a table at Joseph-Book Booksellers where I’ll be signing books all day, starting at 10:30am. At 2:00pm I’ll be doing a reading and Q&A at the Sky Lobby in the Hilton Suites right next door. I’m bringing the fat pants, you bring yourself. You can find more information at the official site as well as a PDF of the table assignments, the better to stalk me with.

Janet • May 15, 2008 at 10:12 pm

We’re all so looking forward to your post about your Today Show experience. When will you be telling us about it?

PastaQueen • May 15, 2008 at 10:14 pm

It has not been forgotten. I’m trying to finish it tonight, but we’ll see. I have to pack for the Lexington thing.

Teri Crane • May 15, 2008 at 10:27 pm

Where can I find your book tour schedule?

Can’t wait to see you!

PastaQueen • May 15, 2008 at 10:54 pm

Hey,Teri! I’m not going on much of a tour, buy my event schedule is here

I’m doing a blog tour instead, which you can read about here

michelle f • May 16, 2008 at 8:30 am

How random that i live about 4 minutes away from Joseph-Beth here in Lexington! I will see you tomorrow!

Elizabeth • May 16, 2008 at 8:47 am

I am SSSOOO excited! I live in Lexington! I had no idea you were coming! Yippee! See you Saturday!

Krissie • May 16, 2008 at 7:00 pm

Yay! I’ll see you there! We LIVE at Joseph Beth! (or actually about 15 minutes away…but it’s our favorite place!)

Krissie • May 17, 2008 at 8:26 pm

It was so nice to meet you today! I felt like I was being waved at by a superstar when we saw you outside!

Hope you enjoyed your visit to Lexington!

Site Meter