More shameless promotion

I have a lovely variety of dresses for sale on ebay which will make you feel as pretty as a princess without all the paparazzi that typically accompany that position. Bid early and bid high because mama’s got to pay for her new eyes.

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Congrats on 178! I loved the dresses you’re selling, but I’m happy to say, that they won’t fit me anymore!!!

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

Kate • July 1, 2007 at 12:22 am

It always cracks me up that you’re PastaQueen2 on eBay. The injustice! And that PastaQueen1 totally never uses her eBay account, that bitch.

Christine in AZ • June 30, 2007 at 9:39 pm

Have a great 4th of July….

JanB • July 1, 2007 at 10:41 am

Wow, what a blog. I can’t wait to read some more. What a journey. I have been on it too, this time with a different mindset than before. I have a long way to go, I am at 215, but I know that it’s a day by day, meal by meal sort of thing.

Thanks a lot for investing the time in documenting all of your weight loss.

NicoleW • July 2, 2007 at 8:43 am

Rats! I love the black lace dress, but it wouldn’t fit.

If, Like Renee Zellweger, You're Female and Have a Face and Body, Listen Up - NYTimes.com

In Minnesota, Abandoned Wheelchairs Are Just Part Of The Landscape : Shots - Health News : NPR
I've seen abandoned shopping carts before, but never wheelchairs.