Weight: 194 – Pounds left to lose: 34

Another week, another pound. I’ll be satisfied if I can hold my ground this week against the Christmas army of gingerbread men (and women, serving our pastry armed services proudly).

In site news, you can now access the blog by going straight to pastaqueen.com. It automatically redirects you here. I wasn’t using my domain for anything else important, so I thought I’d make the blog address easier to remember.

Happy holidays to everyone! I won’t be posting again until after Christmas, when I’m sure we’ll start meeting a whole new flock of dieters flooding the blogosphere. Have fun, eat responsibility and hopefully you won’t awaken in a puddle of chocolate syrup with candy cane dust on your lips wondering what happened this weekend.

Debbi • December 23, 2006 at 11:36 am

Merry Christmas, Jennette. You’ve been a rich and wonderful addition to my world this year. Thanks for the inspiration, conversation and hope.

dg • December 23, 2006 at 12:54 pm

haaaappyyyy holidays to ya jennette, have a good one!

5 • December 23, 2006 at 2:13 pm

merry christmas jennette! thanks for letting us all draw inspiration from your site, and for being so funny and honest.

Monica • December 23, 2006 at 2:29 pm

Happy holidays! and all of that.

Without the use of the words inspiration and journey, because if I see them one more time I’m’a gonna pull my hair out screaming.

bitchwhoblogs • December 23, 2006 at 3:01 pm

Congrats on the loss. Thanks for the inspiration!!!! I am managing to creep down the scale this season as well… Your success comes to mind when I am about to make a ‘bad’ choice and I think – what would Pasta Queen do? Or just WWPQD?

Anyway, in all seriousness, you are awesome. happy holidays.

Samiam • December 23, 2006 at 4:07 pm

Merry Christmas!!!!

NicoleW • December 23, 2006 at 5:42 pm

Happy holidays, PQ!

vickie • December 23, 2006 at 5:59 pm

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

kalmia • December 23, 2006 at 7:06 pm

Merry Christmas, PQ, and to all of you out there. Best wishes for a happy and healthy new year.

christie • December 23, 2006 at 9:39 pm

Merry Christmas, PQ!!!!!

Jules • December 23, 2006 at 9:43 pm

1lb is fabulous at this time of the year. Have a great Christmas!

cheers,

Jules

janice Bridge • December 24, 2006 at 2:29 pm

Merry Christmas Jennette – PQ – and for all of your family as well.

Enjoy the gathering of family. Exercise when you can. Understand the stresses and deal with them!

Jan

...jus me • December 26, 2006 at 1:57 am

Hope your Christmas was awesome!

You have a very healthy frig…really puts mine to shame!