Completely gratuitous post weigh-in post

I weighed in at 198.4 again today. Whatever gravitational anomaly in the earth’s core that caused yesterday’s reading has evidently passed. *breathes sigh of relief* It had to happen on weigh-in day just to fuck with me, of course.

christie • December 10, 2006 at 12:21 pm

Hey that’s great! Honesty is the best policy after all! lol… maybe ‘sucking it up’ made you skinnier today :) Congrats!

Pretty soon you’ll be farther under 200 so little random gains won’t hurt so much :)

Ann-Charlotte • December 10, 2006 at 1:58 pm

I think it happens on weigh-in day because we STARE so hard at the scale and focus extra intently on its numbers and that changes the earth’s gravital pull. I bet that’s what it is. ;)

nicole • December 10, 2006 at 3:29 pm

I was just wondering, since I am considerably overweight, now that you are thinner are people treating you differently? Just curious if you are treated better now. I don’t expect men to all of the sudden start falling at my feet and snotty women to all of the sudden start wanting to hang out with me or anything once I’ve lost the weight, but I’m just wondering if there is a difference. Thanks in advance! :)

Annie • December 10, 2006 at 5:12 pm

Of course…but hey least today shows that it was just messing with you and you are back down where you were. Soon you won’t be moving into the 200s when you fluctuate.

bitchwhoblogs • December 10, 2006 at 9:09 pm

Hooray you!!! I has a similar experience last week – I have seriously been in a hateful plateau since August and I finally broke 185 and was weighing 184. Then I went back up to 186 which I hated, hated, hated and then this morning in at 179.9. Its crazy this whole weight thing… All I can think is I must have been hitting the salt really hard without knowing it or it was the sulfites in the red wine.

Samiam • December 10, 2006 at 11:47 pm

Yea!!!

Debbi • December 11, 2006 at 7:18 am

Your down-to-earth, matter-of-fact attitude about your progress is something I greatly admire. For what it’s worth, I knew the Saturday number was a fleeting fluke.

yo • December 11, 2006 at 8:18 pm

girl, you should put up a FAQs so you don’t have to respond to commenters one at a time who ask your your methodology, say things that annoy you, etc. etc.

PastaQueen • December 13, 2006 at 8:59 pm

Actually, an FAQ is not a bad idea.