Weight: 203 – Pounds left to lose: 43

What a nice number to wake up to! I’m on the precipice, staring down the rabbit hole into “one-derland.” I think I shall celebrate by having some ice cream cake. Don’t worry, I have a coupon. Actually, my brother is coming into town this weekend and my family’s going to celebrate my birthday a week early. I always have ice cream cake on my birthday ever since I discovered there was such a wondrous creation. I’ll get the smallest one and between the four of us I’m sure we’ll eat the whole thing today, so no leftovers to tempt me.

My moving average is down a pound and a half from last week as well. I’ll chalk it up to all the running I’ve been doing. I still find it somewhat amazing that I can run without my knees snapping or without the incentive of a bear chasing me. The most difficult obstacle is my cat’s habit of lying on the treadmill. It’s quite easy to get him off of there though; I just push the “Start” button.

Mmmkay, off to buy myself some cake. Yummy.

Monica • October 21, 2006 at 12:45 pm

Wait, wait! Not so fast! Shouldn’t you be taking some pictures? Or are you waiting for an actual 202?

Anyway, good job! And happy eating!

Debbi • October 21, 2006 at 1:58 pm

Way to go, PQ! Enjoy the cake. I’ve never tasted ice cream cake. Just sounds like too much poison to me! Heh.

duenneschen • October 21, 2006 at 5:31 pm

And I thought I was the only one who gets ice cream cake on her birthday!

It used to be Baskin-Robins all the way, until this past year when I discovered ColdStone and their delicious coffe ice cream cake!!

Yumm-O!

Happy Early Birthday and way to go on the weightloss!!!

Janice Bridge • October 21, 2006 at 5:41 pm

Another great week, PQ. Hooray for you! You are making such outstanding decision. Yes! have the ice cream cake that is the one you want, enjoy it with your family and then make sure the leftover are not left over at your house!!!

We are all waiting for the new photo – but doing it after you slip into ONEderland will be sufficient.

When were you last in ONEderland? Do you remember if vividly or only sort of?

Jan

christie • October 21, 2006 at 7:59 pm

Ohhh ice cream cake. My favorite one was on my 11th birthday. The inside was ice cream AND– AND!! – it had ice cream cones all around the edges of the cake, each with a different flavor scoop on top. ROCK ON.

Enjoy your early birthdsay celebration! Congrats on the 203! Can’t wait to see new progress pics

Annie • October 21, 2006 at 9:05 pm

Congratulations! Enjoy the cake. I love those. What are you eating besides cat? Any particular plan?

kalmia • October 21, 2006 at 9:17 pm

Yes, pictures! Pictures! We want pictures! (Either before cake or after cake pictures are fine as long as they come soon. :-) Congratulations on your awesome progress. Hope you have a very happy birthday and a wonderful celebration with your family.

Monica • October 21, 2006 at 9:47 pm

Annie: What are you eating besides cat?

Hahaha, I guess anything is permitted on your birthday…

Patty • October 22, 2006 at 2:08 am

Have a great bday, ice cream cake sounds delish. Way to go on getting close to wonderland. I’m hoping to in these next few wks too. It seems to be slowing lately but I’ve taken up running too and this fat is in for a fight!

Mark • October 22, 2006 at 7:33 am

Put your cat on YouTube. That’s the latest craze over there: cats on treadmills.

K • October 22, 2006 at 1:14 pm

Still laughing at the cat on the treadmill. Poor Krupke; what a rude awakening!

I have never encountered ice-cream cake but this is probably just as well…

Kala • October 22, 2006 at 8:20 pm

I’m excited that you are rounding the bend to onederland! How will you celebrate that? Pleas do post some progress pics!

Kim • October 22, 2006 at 8:48 pm

Hey..long time reader first time commenter.

I love your blog, you are so witty!

I am hanging out for a new progress pic!

Kimberly • October 22, 2006 at 9:30 pm

I’m 25 and I just learned what an ice cream cake was this past summer. Enjoy it for all of us :)

Susan • October 23, 2006 at 1:58 am

Hi PQ – Congrats being on the home stretch to One-derland! I’m laughing at the cat-on-the-treadmill story, too. Please post the video on You Tube. We also want pix of you – and the ice-cream cake. ;-)

Site Meter