Weight: 235 – Pounds left to lose: 75

I almost forgot to do my weekly weigh-in entry! I bet you all thought I’d gained a lot and was hiding out, didn’t you? That or you didn’t even notice. I’m betting on the latter.

I’m holding steady at 235 this week, though technically I lost 0.4 pounds. I just round to the nearest pound though, so 235 it is. I’m happy with this because hopefully I’ve gained a bit of muscle and hence some more weight from the Pilates and strength training. But this is good weight, not bad weight, like how there’s good debt and bad debt.

In other news, I noticed today that when I cross my legs girly style I can hook my foot behind my ankle! It’s a bit of a stretch and it helps if I’m leaning, but I can definitely do it. Just call me pretzel girl.

les • March 5, 2006 at 8:38 am

when i lost some weight, being able to cross my legs comfortably was bliss – then one day realizing I could hook my foot behind my other ankle… that was a huge moment for me. not quite sure why. maybe because it made me feel that there was only me left, no more excess.

(or maybe because it made me feel like audrey hepburn!)

anji • March 5, 2006 at 8:47 am

hey! my friend julia pointed me in your direction a while ago, saying we have about the same amount to lose (though, different starting weights) and you finally caught up to me!! Great job :)

75 pounds left to lose….

Keep it up! :)

Abby • March 6, 2006 at 1:23 pm

There’s a girl in one of my college classes that sits like that all the time, it totally freaks me out. Not quite sure why. :)

Amy • March 7, 2006 at 11:44 am

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone sit like that! I tried & I can do it, but it’s not the most comfortable position, is it?

rhonda • May 7, 2006 at 5:48 pm

i dont know how to lose the weight i just dont have the money for diet pills help me im a mom and a wife 16 years old and i weight 235 pounds i want to go back to my normal self

me • May 7, 2006 at 5:52 pm

I dont know what to do im 16 235 pounds i have one child and im married i dont have money for diet pills or for books just give me some inspiring words share your story write to rhoorona@yahoo.com im happy to listen