Weight: 228.6 – Pounds left to lose: 68.6

I’m down about half a pound this week, which is fine with me since I lost six last week. I was afraid three of those pounds were going to come knocking on my door again to tell me “Sorry, we weren’t actually lost. There was just an accident on the interstate and we had to take the detour. Here we are! Back again!” Pounds have the tracking instincts of hounds. But I seem to have shaken these for the time being. Let’s hope they haven’t tagged me with a tracking device.

zara • March 26, 2006 at 8:07 pm

run pq, run! Don’t let them find you! :)

I’m shocked that you were able to lose at all after that 6lb loss last week. A victory, for sure!

Jennah • March 27, 2006 at 3:51 am

That is totally awesome!! Congrats! I think it is time to update your sidebar. You still have that you have 75 lbs. left to lose! Not even clost to that anymore. :)

Amy • March 27, 2006 at 6:54 am

i love the hound comparison. i envision snarling for some reason.

Jester • March 27, 2006 at 9:50 am

I had a couple pounds track me down recently and it wasn’t pretty. I fought as hard as I could, and still they slapped themselves to my hips.

It sucks to be prey — I’m now on the side of the zebra in any National Geographic special. I don’t care if the lions are just big copies of my house cats!!

Pasta Queen – Congrats on outsmarting the pounds. Keep up the good work.

Jester

hey!fat girl! • March 27, 2006 at 9:13 pm

Congrats. I can’t loose 6 pounds in a year.

Amy • March 27, 2006 at 9:48 pm

I think I may be addicted to you, Pasta Queen. Kind of like that girl that has the girl crush on you. I mean it in the most non-stalkerish of ways, but I find myself checking to see if you’ve posted twice a day and heaving an impatient and forlorn sigh when I see you haven’t!

No pressure of course. ;-) Great job with the loss! You have really gotten to the point where you’ve lost an entire person’s worth of weight… that has got to feel so fantastic. Keep up the good work, you are such an inspiration!

hopefulloser • March 28, 2006 at 10:24 am

O’ hero of mine, Congrats!

I picked up those hitch hiking pounds off the interstate! *doh*