Weight: 246 – Pounds left to lose: 86

Down a pound this week. I’d like for it to be more, but I have to admit it’s been rocky getting back on plan. I haven’t pigged out like I did over Christmas, but people have left bourbon balls and Chex Mix and applesauce cake in my path which I’ve tripped over and the food just landed right in my mouth. I know, how serendipitous!

I think it’s fine to have these things once in awhile when they’re a treat, but I’ve been eating too much of the “bad stuff” for it to be considered a treat. So, no more. Next time I see some of this crap I’m going to have to hide it from view or just throw it out because I won’t let this continue.

Debbie • January 7, 2006 at 12:59 pm

People keep leaving food like that in my path to lol trouble is it’s finding its way in to my stomach. Congrats on the great weightloss so far :)

Dee • January 7, 2006 at 3:52 pm

Awesome loss Hun – I know what you mean about the things conveniently being caught with the mouth LOL

hilly • January 8, 2006 at 4:56 pm

You are doing so well – any loss after or during a holiday is fabooooooo! You and I are almost the same weight….let’s kick this mother out together this year, okay???

Kirsten • January 9, 2006 at 9:05 am

But you were still down a pound. Which is ace, considering all the traps that the season sets for us. I don’t know what Chex Mix is – sounds a bit like dog food to me – but there is apple sauce cake in our house because we always have it on Twelfth Night. I can’t throw it out, but I have hopes we could donate the leftovers to my brother’s girlfriend and her flatmates.

Needless to say I didn’t lose a pound, but I’m not beating myself up about it.

ashley • January 9, 2006 at 12:46 pm

WOHOO!! As pp said. You are doing FAB!! keep it up girl. You can do this.

Jenn K • January 9, 2006 at 1:42 pm

Congrats on the loss! When are you going to do a new picture of yourself?

PastaQueen • January 9, 2006 at 10:28 pm

Jenn – I’ll be posting a new 3-D pic whenever I hit 240. I’m doing them every 20 pounds. So probably around February, assuming I stop tripping over all this food.

Amy • January 10, 2006 at 8:47 am

I just started reading this week but I’m almost always a lurker. In honor of national de-lurking week, I’m saying hello to all of the places that I lurk. So, hello.

Jennah • January 11, 2006 at 7:20 am