Weight: 253 – Pounds left to lose: 93

Uh, six pounds in one week? If you say so Mr. Scale. I ain’t going to argue with you. Though maybe I should check my lower back for an incision wound and make sure no one stole a kidney in the middle of the night. I didn’t wake up in a bathtub full of ice, but you never know!

It feels really good to see a number like this after such a long plateau. But if my pattern holds, I might be holding steady here for the next couple weeks. It’s been a boom and bust cycle since the end of September.

I’m also getting the sinking feeling that the second 100 pounds is going to be a lot more difficult to lose than that first 100 pounds. It’s like the fat cells know my tactics now and are adapting. I suppose I’ll have to adapt too.

kimberly • November 19, 2005 at 1:13 pm

Congrats on the loss.

Jenn K • November 19, 2005 at 9:28 pm

AMAZING! Great loss ~ Congrats!

Mary • November 20, 2005 at 1:13 pm

Good on you! Keep your eyes on the prize.

luna • November 20, 2005 at 1:18 pm

Way to go!

–luna

Queen • November 20, 2005 at 7:30 pm

I just wanted to say — YES! You deserve a bow. Go on and take it. :)

PastaQueen • November 20, 2005 at 10:06 pm

Heh, you guys are like my own personal cheerleading section. I’m going to have to start issuing pom-poms.

eor • November 21, 2005 at 8:56 am

absolutely amazing. congrats

Game of Thrones rape: Director Alex Graves says the sex "becomes consensual."

Runaway stowaway survives Calif.-Hawaii flight: FBI - CBS News
If this had happened in a movie I would never have believed it was possible.

Fitbit, Nest data: How the companies are making money off you.

Site Meter